HAMDEN, Conn. – The Quinnipiac Bobcats fell to the Dartmouth Big Green in overtime, 3-2. In the action-packed game, Taylor House and Sarah-Eve Coutu-Godbout scored and Abbie Ives recorded 11 saves.
Quinnipiac 2, Dartmouth 3 | OT
Quinnipiac (3-5-2, 3-1-0 ECAC) / Dartmouth (1-4-0, 1-4-0 ECAC)
Frank Perrotti Jr. Arena at People's United Center | Hamden, Conn.
- (00:54, 1st period) – Quinnipiac 1, Dartmouth 0: Less than a minute into the first period, Taylor Houseburied a rebound on the left side off a shot from Courtney Vorster.
- (1:17, 1st period) – Quinnipiac 1, Dartmouth 1: Immediately following Quinnipiac's first goal, Dartmouth's Tess Bracken scored right off the faceoff off a shot from from the blue line.
- (6:03, 2nd period) –Quinnipiac 1, Dartmouth 2: After a pileup in Quinnipiac's right corner, Dartmouth's Bailee Brekke shot from the top left side past Abbie Ives to give the Big Green the 2-1 lead.
- (17:05, 2nd period) – Quinnipiac 2, Dartmouth 2: Sarah-Eve Coutu-Godbout tied the game after taking the puck across the face of the net and finding the bottom right corner past Christine Honor. Kate Mackenzie tallied an assist on the play.
- (3:55, OT) – Quinnipiac 2, Dartmouth 3: Jennifer Costa came in fast down the right side and shot right at Ives, who saved it, but Costa found the rebound on the left side and made a diving finish to score.
- Taylor House netted her fifth goal of the season and now has six points to lead the team.
- Sarah-Eve Coutu-Godbout scored her first goal of the season and now has four points with three assists and one goal.
- Abbie Ives recorded 11 saves and is now 3-3-2 on the season.
- Kate Mackenzie and Courtney Vorster each recorded an assist.
- The Bobcats outshot the Big Green 25-14.
- Quinnipiac won 31% of the faceoffs while Dartmouth won 69%.
Quinnipiac will have a week off before hosting Cornell and Colgate on Nov. 16-17 at 6 and 3 p.m., respectively.