ALBANY, N.Y. - ECAC Hockey has announced the finalists for the 2018-19 Men’s Student-Athlete of the Year award. The award recognizes a leader from all 12 ECAC Hockey programs who has demonstrated excellence both on and off the ice.
Players nominated for this prestigious award must maintain a 3.5 GPA, while also making an impact with their play on the ice. Many of the finalists listed below have also gone above and beyond their requirements as a student-athlete, volunteering in the community and making an impact as campus leaders.
The following students have been honored as finalists for the 2018-19 Student-Athlete of the Year award:
- Brown: Tommy Marchin (Sr. / Algonac, Mich.)
- Clarkson: Devin Brosseau (Jr. / St. Lambert, Quebec)
- Colgate: Ken Citron (Sr. / Cos Cob, Conn.)
- Cornell: Mitch Vanderlaan (Sr. / Hanwell, N.B.)
- Dartmouth: Will Graber (Jr. / Bloomfield, Colo.)
- Harvard: Lewis Zerter-Gossage (Sr. / Montreal, Quebec)
- Princeton: Max Véronneau (Sr. / Ottawa, Ont.)
- Quinnipiac: Chase Priskie (Sr. / Pembroke PInes, Fla.)
- RPI: Brady Wiffen (Sr. / St. Mary’s, Ont.)
- St. Lawrence: Ryan Garvey (Jr. / Oakville, Ont.)
- Union: Cole Maier (Sr. / Pequannock, N.J.)
- Yale: Chandler Lindstrand (Jr. / Medina, Minn.)
The 2018-19 Men’s Student-Athlete of the Year will be announced on Friday, March 22.
For daily updates on ECAC Hockey news, stories, awards, and more, be sure to following @ecachockey on Twitter, ecachockey on Instagram, and like the ECAC Hockey Facebook page.